• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 12%
Other: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Coco-Caprylate, Propanediol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Tridecyl Salicylate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Behenate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polyester-7, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Silica Silylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Isodecyl Salicylate, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsesquioxante/Silicate Crosspolymer, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Phenylpropanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid.